Monday, March 14, 2011

Whats A Good Snowmobile Helmet

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Triduum



Very good! I want to comment before today's post several things ,,,,,
I tell you, yesterday I was in the contest is done year after year in Roquetas De Mar, good atmosphere at least, unusual failures and joy, very happy.

Bands, great bands, the City of Roquetas year after year surprised me more, GREAT with all the letters and marches very appropriate for this day, both great and Three Groups of Granada Fall Well, I'll said, not like I only hear horns and drums and more Pythian Pythian, but let's say people who understand that was great because I say the same Yasta.
I want to stress here a bit and as personal introductions between band and band should be shorter, among which were many and great dialogues we left there around 14:30 hours
,,,,,,
Another little more and leaving this issue aside, it's a lot of people that me in the street and congratulate me on the blog, from foremen, to journalists and photographers costaleros The other day at a concert in San Roque takes me a pleasant joy to see that a great photographer Almeriense lost part of his time to devote a few words, act really full of emotion, because as I always say it is difficult to maintain a blog over Easter, but as they say when so many people encouraging you and supporting you change the color thing, it is true that lately entered recently, between studies and little desire to internet but when I think I go well,,, ,,, jajajajaja

Today I bring you this little corner a small gallery of stunning images, a size that truly puts the fuss, especially a work of genius and well treated, you may be recent years the dramatic time of Christ, suffered and abused, there are several sculptures that combine passion with death in a startling, frankly I like, I think it represents the death of God our Lord in the most candy possible.

Sculptor: Paco Malo







WHAT NOW IS YOUR TIME, do you think of these works?

0 comments:

Post a Comment