Thursday, March 3, 2011

Find Dresses By Cinderella




My uncle, that person you saw on the street and glad hearts, a friend of his friends, joking and friendly.


As many of you know, from an early age I lost my father in a traffic accident, since then my mother was very sheltered by the family, especially my grandmothers and my tito by Emilio .

Well, this person who gave so much support at home, a few days ago that is not with us, I think he has gone to a better place, where they say there is only sorrow and joy, but off the left inside everyone loved him.
few days ago a person most important of my life, not with me a few days ago I lost a father, an uncle, a friend ,,,,,

never thought this moment would come, I think it's really still a bad dream, it is true that he was very ill, my mother, my aunt and my cousins \u200b\u200btold me so but never lost hope, though truly the flame that kept him alive was fading slowly
,,,,,
remember his last days in the hospital when my aunt asked me as I saw it, and always said the same thing, "Tita, I find it very well has very good color and I see very lively" , but now I comes to mind is the phrase that a friend told me the other day, and I think that was the most correct, "Before all of us to see things differently" , now more than ever I would have liked see the nights I spent, like passing and gestures to when there was nobody with him.

is true that he was suffering a lot lately, it was hard to walk, had trouble breathing, but has always struggled and been strong in front of his illness, he wanted to leave, but as always it often happens, the disease can with people.
remember going to the hospital and saw him with his oxygen engaged, doing his crossword puzzles or targeting everything that went into the room, who visited him, he passed by, at times that the nurses came by phone caller
,,,,,,, I've never liked hospitals, or go to visit people who are there are very cold places where there is always pain and suffering, but every time I entered his room came and went with a smile from ear to ear, he told me "That value has to come to me with the little that you like these sites ", made him pictures, he told jokes, laughed at everything and slowly spent the afternoon, it was as if both forgot our problems for a few hours,,,,

now only memories and memories are many and all good, honestly I have no bad memories of it, I always wanted a son, and he has demonstrated throughout his life, there are many photographs that I have and all it shows that love that I had, the urge to make me the happiest child on earth, for a moment.
was one of the few people who cheered everything in its path, to enter which enters always had friends, I remember so many things that are impossible to make here, the memory that has been most marked in me these days, it was when I gave that kiss all the people made him laugh in the head, and told me,,,, "Vicenteee kisses on the head to give the deceased", ,,,,,,

Every time I remember something I lived with him, laughter appears somewhere, that trip we made to wineries, which got inside the barrels and called me to laugh, or when interrupted that taught us to ask him something that had nothing to do, in order, and say all memories, memories that will remain engraved in my , or as he entered his house and was always there in the same place, next to the window with his command in hand, watching documentaries or programs with laughter, and in all that he had entertained the poor.



been two long days for me, where I felt supported by my friends, my family and all the people who love me from here too and I take thank you all for me now as smooth as possible.

you are fired "Pigeon" , like you told me tito, now say they'll be in a better site, with your brother and your father, but we wished that you had stayed here with all these people how much you need ,,,,,,, I'm seeing you all there telling jokes Or fishing, who knows if there can take this little while fishing you liked so much, well, I guess life is, when you least expect it surprises you, I say goodbye with tears in his eyes and thinking every day you, I LOVE YOU.



Rest in peace


0 comments:

Post a Comment