Thursday, March 17, 2011

Historic Events In Lorrain




Crews , Who likes this term to me, the word gang means work, commitment, strength, sincerity, commitment, courage and comradeship.
If some of these features does not work I think it is very difficult to develop the term crew.

for you girls wonder and shrimp started today's post because it is easy, I will not mention any gang, do not want anyone to take the hint and if so would not be my intention, and say in advance. That said we have gangs, many gangs, although many times that term should disappear and simply say colleagues also said that we can speak of Coast People, I think today's post to be adjusted more Costalero term itself, but we will combine multiple views.

WHY YOU MEAN THE WORD Costalera? What GANG? , many times have we asked this question eh! , I recently received my event Tuenti these very funny, silly yet funny, they show all sorts of thoughts, let's put money for this, we will buy the Christ among all such, we do something that, LIES AND MORE LIES! , We just hide behind something to show they really are not.

As I said before, a band I think that first of all must be committed, however we also think we can make "What does the word COMMITMENT? , another big question that many do not understand or want to understand, if I'm Costalero of the Virgin in a sorority or fraternity brother so I think I have the commitment and duty to at least go to the acts of this, ie Costalero a person leaves a brotherhood that supposedly feels or needs something, maybe it's my way of thinking ,,,,,

I can not go to a church being Costalero of the Virgin, and be the Triduum the Lord and not be present in the church or the foreman !!!!!! or assistants or nadieeeeee! So will you forgive me but it is not normal, I might be very stupid or do not understand things or you are always busy, but things like that are doing know perfectly well are not.

is also the case of those bearers who see their Lord in the Church go through the door of this and do not have the courage to come and be with just two minutes, well give me grief, but big huge penalty, did not know you well, you have a lack of commitment, a passivity of everything and a chill that leaves much to be desired, but in the end as the top judge you I am nothing like the one that says
,,,,,

And now I come the people who sweat a brotherhood egg (pardon the word) to me for money ami? , Please come! we must be more humble and accomplish what no one ever wants to achieve.
remember so many things from this squad that I can make writing and not end until tonight, but anyway, long as we beat their breasts everything works great, that case there eh! family or those who say ufff bearers do not go I'm not here that if such that if Easter, or that my back hurts or I have a fever and that that anywhere else seeing a band or a brotherhood, in short, no worth discussing ,,,,,

WHY TODAY MORE THAN EVER I laugh TUENTI YOUR EVENTS!
GO TO SEE YOUR LORD!
accompany him day and night if possible!
murmuring among yourselves NOT EVER!
not let yourselves be influenced by the THOUGHTS OF YOUR FRIENDS!
AND THE DAY OF AT LEAST TRIDUUM IR A MISA 6 Costaleros EVEN HIS IS A SHAME!

Gift And the video is just in case you open your heart a little, because from then go fabric,,,,


remain yours your brother, companion and friend shrimp.
Now doubts, questions and suggestions to the foot of entry.
Greetings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment