Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cervix Feels Soft Before Period

Max: The story of my friend Perales

Hola chic @ s ! Today I will tell the story of my friend, "Perales" ...
My friend left him at a gas station Tajuña Perales (Madrid), a place many dae human @ s abandon much @ s compis of my cats and dogs, leaving them in the open and exposed to many dangers ...

Male saw it, began to feed, to go through there, we took pictures and spoke with employees of the station: q They told him he had been there since June 2010 they will q They fed on the sly q owner q Perales was not wanted there ... Q Tb told him they had called 112, the City Council and q Perales nobody had a solution ... (Spend a lot of pq human animals are not well coordinated to help my friend @ s and have no means at its disposal)

[Photos by Male]
Male Photos sent by mail to our friends and our ANAA friends SHELTER (see inside blog) and finally my friends of ANAA: Concha and Diego (pictured) managed to rescue ... Thanks guys!!
I am very proud to have human friends like you!!

[Photo taken by our friend M ª Carmen, an employee at the gas station and "mistress" of Nuka, in the side of the blog]
Conchi and q jaulas_trampa Diego had used to rescue my friend @ s and are well prepared. My first friend was scared and started shaking but my friend started talking Conchi and reassured him: She loves animals and has made many rescues ... After already ANAA was safe: There you had all kinds of analytical and q Male was well told and is now making ...
[If you want to know more about my friend, on your date of birth and clicking ANAA Here:
http://www.anaaweb.org/adopciones/adopciones-de-perros ]
And please CNDO you see some compis my cats or dogs on the road or at gas stations, give them something to eat and send photos to the protective (link side of this blog) pq my friend @ s pass heat, cold, rain, snow and many times there human @ s q pq hurt them do not want them and they are afraid ...
q Help them and remember the day 25 we have an appointment in Spain:
AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!
awaits you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment