Sunday, February 20, 2011

Should I Have My Son Wear A Jockstrap



My friend Rati is a special adopted ... Know your history ...
Link: My friend @ s Cat Project
His story began the day a compi q feline brought him home at the mouth of a volunteer. Rati was just a newborn, small, tiny and vulnerable ... After many bottles and care, Rati became a member of the family, shattering all preconceived ideas humans have q on rats.
Rati is highly dependent, q loves the catch, chasing you, climb, touch and loves cuddles and is extremely intelligent. He spends his day walking around the house, loves to get into the pockets and travel "incognito" "Nothing aggressive, quite the contrary, is very affectionate and loves humans.
Rati My friend sends you greetings from your home ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment