Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kates Playground Fotosu

THE CHRONICLE OF TESTS,,,

Well, a few weeks ago that started what will be the Week Grande de Almeria, this year as I said in previous posts I will leave Costalero in Rosario del Mar and in Our Lord Jesus Risen,,,, and as new as the one who says, I will leave contraguĂ­a in Our Lord Jesus of Nazareth and the Brotherhood de los Molinos.

The truth is that I'm happy as far as it goes, obviously we all have problems and I will not be less,,,,

Meeting
Brotherhood of great change, I see a band truly supportive and most important eager to learn, if all goes well with a great future and I do not mean balls crew that is learning, especially with strong breed that's what it takes.

The Prehermandad the Risen continues in its line, a young squad, also eager to learn and demonstrate year after year that women also can walk, great job this year.

Mills said of Mills, the trial had a great time, a team full of women where art show every year and ride quality, as I always say contraguĂ­as taking orders, foreman and assistants, all in line and also more and more personal, right now the bar pretty high.

I only left the gang and Amparo Gracia Rosario and the sea, the enormous desire to enjoy with my people of Rosario, hopefully this year will be the very best of the brotherhood, I remember that the matches will be this Thursday 24 in the chapel of the Royal Hospital Provincial , all those interested in being part of this young squad and know where to see us.

Now or lift Q & A session jajajajaja

Greetings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment