Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Long Will It Take For Grecian Formula To Work







CRIO
GOD AND WE TOGETHER, BUT FOR A SHORT TIME ...

SAME DAY COMMENTS POSTED BY ANONYMOUS AND Kiski


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "RESPECT AND
.......":

spoke suffering from trajitis, zanquitis, costeritis . Together with his friends who seem to have invented America.


to play TONTO All because of your friend, not just a fool anybody down. but birds of a feather flock together.


who does not know you and you will not have lived under the steps that you buy, Gachón.


Post Delete

Spam


Moderate comments of this blog. Posted by Anonymous

Amphorae Azucena for the February 23, 2011 16:16

Kiski has left a new comment on your post "RESPECT AND
.......":

spoke suffering from trajitis , zanquitis, costeritis. Together with his friends who seem to have invented America.


to play TONTO All because of your friend, not just a fool anybody down. but birds of a feather flock together.


who does not know you and you will not have lived under the steps that you buy, Gachón. Post




Delete Spam


Moderate comments of this blog. Posted by Kiski

to amphorae of Azucena at February 23, 2011 16:17


was a quiet day, study, gym, library, home, computer and ... ... ... ... ... no, can not be true.

After 2 entries in my blog, I find at least 5 or 6 comments, removing 2 of FRIENDS, the remaining members of an anonymous letter. Ie Kiski AND ANONYMOUS ARE .... THE SAME PERSON!!

be honest it was as a person who was not in this kind of games, but I am surprised to know that if and how! If there is something that really makes me laugh, is to receive comment on at least 4 times (writing as Anonymous) and see that each one of them was writing something new, until the last where it seems I am more than satisfied with what I wrote and so I signed with Kiski name or was it an oversight?.

Not content with trying to be disrespectful, I miss my friends, and tell me what you paint here ... Already in his time was devoted to cleave the beauty of more than one, there is only one difference then, at that stage God had gathered and I had such high regard.

not want to give more free publicity, but if I want my fans and your people themselves see what kind of person you are. Someone which has a large list of fans in Almeria, who admire you for your class and education, as the gentlemen here it Gachon, entirely for you, I really do not want it. I think it had more than 4 tricked by showing that did not fit in certain places or not comment on where IDIOTS written, which as seen in the ID is completely false, it is more I am convinced that where more time is lost in IDIOTS sites.

has not shaken the pulse to write that I like to go in certain places, when all is known for his role as COSTERITO, ZANQUITO and outfits. Since

give me the opportunity should follow the advice of a fool OLVIDAME and stop wasting time sending me ANONYMOUS, which as I said up there, in this Gachon not even want as an enemy.

Greetings Basilio. Posted by C. Galisteo





,,,,,, TWO PANTS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment